Brampton, City of
Name of Committee: Age-Friendly Brampton Advisory Committee
Population: 593, 638
- Website: http://www.brampton.ca/EN/Business/planning-development/policies-master-plans/Age-Friendly-Brampton/Pages/Welcome.aspx
- Daniella Balasal (Policy Planner) firstname.lastname@example.org
The City is currently undertaking a baseline assessment to determine existing service and delivery gaps relating to age-friendliness as part of the first phase of its Age-Friendly Strategy. Planning is currently underway for stakeholder and public engagement efforts, which form the basis of the strategy’s second phase. Consultation will include a Visioning Session, focus group meetings, public open houses, and the administration of a resident survey. Consultation will be followed by the development of the draft strategy and action plan.
- Municipal one-time funding
- Recommendation Report: Development of an Age-Friendly Brampton Strategy and Advisory Committee
- Age-Friendly Strategy Community Engagement and Findings Report
- Baseline Assessment Report
- Age-Friendly Strategy and Action Plan
This profile was updated November 2019.