Uxbridge, Township of
Name of Committee: Uxbridge Age-Friendly Advisory Committee
- David Richardson, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Committee was mandated by Council to undertake consultation with older adults and present a community assessment report. The report was endorsed by Council along with an Age-Friendly vision and values statement. Based on the community assessment report, the Age-Friendly Community Advisory Committee developed an action plan, which will go before Council this fall.
- Council approved a small amount of funding to help in the execution of the plan.
Current and Completed AFC Projects, Programs, Initiatives:
- Development of and Community Assessment Report
- Development of a multi-year Action Plan
- Application for a Provincial Senior’s Community Fund grant (yet to be approved.)
- Assessment Report
- Vision and Values
This profile was updated September 2019.