Browse through our event listing for aging-related conferences, workshops and events hosted by CSAH, SHKN or other provincial and national partners. The Centre for Studies in Aging and Health also hosts community events to increase public awareness and understanding of age-related issues.
If you’ve missed one of our events, check out our past events archive for proceedings, presentations and other related material. If you would like to receive our regular newsletter, Linkages, to stay connected to upcoming events, join our community. If you have an event that would be of interest to sagelink visitor please share the details with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Family Caregivers of Older Persons Living With Frailty in Long Term Care
- International Federation on Ageing
- Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre - 50+ Centre August 2018
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada Event - Preparing for the Future: Where There's a Will, There's a way
- How Should Deprescribing be Taught?